EXTREME COMBAT WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The extreme wrestling efed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

crazy chat with The Grand Striker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The grand striker

The grand striker

crazy chat with The Grand Striker Empty
PostSubject: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 pm

The Grand striker: Hello and welcome to crazy chat the chat that you have no idea what could happen now if i may let meintroduce my first ever guesse and wrestler Kieran get on out here
Back to top Go down
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Kieran walks

Kieran:It's great to be here,Strike lay the questions on me

Jax:His ego amazes me
Daron:You know what would amaze me?You shutting up
Back to top Go down
https://ecwrestling.forumotion.net
The grand striker

The grand striker

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 pm

The grand striker: Wow you like to get down to details quick well here it is as the next crazy son of a gun in the locker room how do you feel about this new fed like this isnt the first time weve meet in the ring though if you could tell me whats diffrent here then the others weve been in
Back to top Go down
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Kieran:Well here I will win the battle royal and become champion tonight, And that's not the only difference, Here there is a Money In The Bank match every PPV,Yeah seriously and also here nothing is banned
Back to top Go down
The grand striker

The grand striker

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 pm

The grand striker: Nice so my asylum match is going to happen then cause everyone knows i like to hurt people its the only thing that gets the voices out of my head

Crowd:Cheers
Back to top Go down
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Kieran:How many can fit in this "Asylum"? And btw Max said that will happen at our 3rd PPV
Back to top Go down
The grand striker

The grand striker

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:44 pm

The grand striker: Alright here it is if it is a one on one match its just a k.o victory but if you have more its elimanation same if its tag and can hold up to 6 people in the ring
Back to top Go down
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 pm

(btw here is when im going to try start a rivalry)

Kieran:Hmmm,specialty?ha,your very special indeed and let's face it Striker,You only come to same places as me just to see my greatness

Crowd boos
Back to top Go down
The grand striker

The grand striker

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 pm

The grand striker: Realy kieran you wish you had the wrestling skills as me so shut it and get off my show

The grand striker lifts kieran ove his head then swings him around his waist and slams him to te matt Executing a Legendary Black hole sun
Back to top Go down
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Striker walks away but doesn't notice Kieran grab a Chair,Kieran runs and whacks Striker repeatedly until security drags him away

RP ENDED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crazy chat with The Grand Striker   crazy chat with The Grand Striker Empty

Back to top Go down

crazy chat with The Grand Striker
Page 1 of 1