EXTREME COMBAT WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The extreme wrestling efed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Original Match Type

Go down 
+2
The grand striker
Kieran Hughes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

Original Match Type Empty
PostSubject: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

I need an original match time for the E-fed i will take any ideas but nothing stupid and i will take the 10 best ideas then poll them

you can use cells,ladders,tables,weapons and cages but no ripping off
Back to top Go down
https://ecwrestling.forumotion.net
The grand striker

The grand striker

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:46 am

Monster mayhem k my special match were we are in a cell and we are surronded by weopens like chairs ladders tables kendo sticks and the only way to win is to make you opponent say i quit
Back to top Go down
Akuri_Mitsu

Akuri_Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:21 am

This may sound lame sorry if it does

Basically its a money in the bank, hide and seek match

The Briefcase is hung somewhere in the whole arena (backstage and everywhere) of course its hung high so superstars have to grab ladders and fight it out to a) find the briefcase and b) grab it

This can be a match for 2 or more people

Obviously the more people, the more carnage

Hints can be given
Back to top Go down
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 am

OK first with TGS-Instead of a cell it will be a 6 sided MMA cage but really big and has a roof and weapons are strapped to it with barbed wire

Akuri-We have a match like that at the PPV in November but instead of ladder it's a six storey Scaffolding
Back to top Go down
Akuri_Mitsu

Akuri_Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 am

wow...thats intense
can i be in it XD
Back to top Go down
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:01 am

Maybe.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shizuki

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 am

Heres an Idea... A Triple Cage Match... If you have never seen them, look it up on Youtube.... Verygood match. Very Hardcore and Amazing
Back to top Go down
Steve Cage™
Admin
Admin
Steve Cage™

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:20 am

How about the Terror Chamber we had on WAECW.
2 Hell in a Cells stacked together and a steel cage on top. Weapons fill the structure
Back to top Go down
Dark Dragon™
Admin
Admin
Dark Dragon™

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:44 am

steve im nearly cetain thats same as tripel caGE

Dragon's Den match(Kieran made then name):have u ever seen that indian cell match that khali made? its that type of cage but diffrent rules it full of wepons and 5 mins into the match the refs set it on fire then u can escape (but remember its on fire so u might wanna start climbing as soon as its lit so the full cage not on fire) or u could win by setting your opponent on fire(that probably best way) and u can only try and escape when the cage sets on fire so thyere will be carnage for 5 mins then they can beat eachother up trying to get out XD 3 ppl max
Back to top Go down
Steve Cage™
Admin
Admin
Steve Cage™

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:43 am

Khali's cage type match is called the Punjabi Prison
Back to top Go down
Shizuki

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Original Match Type Triple10

That is Triple Cage. Now there are Ladders in it. They Reach to the Second Part and then you have to find a way to get to the top part were the Title/Briefcase is. Rules are the first person to leave the cage (There is a Door) with the Item wins. So say you have gotten the title and got to the ground and are getting to the door, and someone Dropkicks you and you drop it, and another guy gets it and runs out with it, he wins. There are usually 4-8 people in the match.
Back to top Go down
Kieran Hughes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 am

i saw that in the movie ready 2 rumble it was David Arquette and some old wrestler,Goldberg,disco inferno,booker t and ???? vs DDP and his big team and sting was sitting on the roof and kicked DDP down
Back to top Go down
Shizuki

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 am

Big Sexy Kevin Nash was in it. Old WCW FTW! Amazing Match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Match Type   Original Match Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Original Match Type
Page 1 of 1